Created and curated by Penguin Random House’s Higher Education Sales & Marketing teams, this site features a large collection of our most frequently adopted titles for more than 1,700 courses taught within Business & Economics, Humanities & Social Sciences, Professional Studies, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
In addition to title information, the site also includes author essays, educator guides, and digital solutions, as well as the following features:
- Review, customize, and download catalogs within specific disciplines.
- Create, save, and share title “Wish Lists” with colleagues.
- Access the latest news about Penguin Random House titles, authors, and events.
- Browse upcoming academic conference dates and titles on display.
- Request desk and examination copies in digital and print formats via our online request forms.
- Register to receive one or more of Penguin Random House’s 14 subject e-newsletters and never-miss-new-titles announcements.
Penguin Random House is committed to making it easier for educators to discover our world-class content for the courses they teach. This site is one of many initiatives underway designed to improve customer experiences and facilitate educator engagement with our titles, authors, and learning solutions across the Penguin Random House imprints.
Vice President of Sales & Strategy, Education
Penguin Random House
1745 Broadway, New York, NY 10019